Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Flowers and a Tangerine 8x10 oils



Flowers and a Tangerine
10 x 8", Oils on canvas covered hardboard
$245 unframed via PayPal, free shipping within US (email me for international rates)
I bought these flowers last night in anticipation of a rainy day today. I had an especially good time with all the reds and oranges on my palette! The painting is very wet, so please forgive the glare that shows on the image. Many of my daily paintings take a full day to paint, so I never can get far enough ahead to photograph a dry painting! It seems I'm always painting, painting, painting, and then trying to get the pic right after the final brushstroke.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Law said...

This one is a real beauty Jamie, that blue and orange look so rich together.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Brian Cragun said...

Love it, Jamie! That reflection is classic!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home