Sunday, November 26, 2006

Passing by Storm King and the PAC Show


Passing By Storm King
24x36, Oils on stretched canvas

I'm getting ready for a big show at the Belle Levine Gallery, with over 30 of my paintings ranging in size from 2x3 inches to 2x3 feet. You're all invited to this fun event, which will also feature the work of many local artisans just in time for your holiday shopping. The show opens this Saturday, December 2, and runs through December 22 at 521 Kennicut Hill Road in Mahopac, NY. (More information will be posted on my Shows and Galleries blog. You can click the link in the sidebar on the right side of your screen.)

As you can imagine, I've been busy, busy, busy with Framing Madness in my studio. Last night and this morning I framed 8 pastels. Here are a few of them. They are all 16x20" framed size.



In case you've ever wondered what an artist's studio looks like while engaged in Framing Madness, have a peek. It's not a pretty sight....and don't trip over anything, pleeeeease!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home