Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Last sketches of Scavenger Hunt 22---I'm done!

Click to enlarge image.

Scavenger Hunt 22 (See my Dec. 20 post) contained a list of 26 items. These are the five I had left. I arranged them in a still life to finish up the hunt. They are sketched with a Uniball Vision pen and watercolors. The items are:
22. Something cold: ice cube
23. Puddle: The melted water from the ice cube
24. Coaster: What the ice cube is resting on
25. Cutlery: My favorite Henkle knife
26. Something you dislike: Dead flowers!

I'm glad that I managed to finish up all 26 items in spite of a heavy holiday schedule here. It's been a lot of fun to have this sketching break from the usual finished painting routine. With 14 coming for lunch tomorrow, it's likely that I won't be able to get any painting done until at least Thursday, but I hope to get back to the oils soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home