Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Soda Cans in the Studio



Soda Cans in the Studio
6 x 6", Oils on sealed, primed masonite
$100 unframed via PayPal, free shipping within US (email me for international rates)
I've had this setup in my studio for over a week, but just had a chance to finish up the painting today. Below is a picture of the setup in my studio. (You can see that the angle the photo was taken from is different from the angle at which the painting was done.) I know it's fun to have a peek inside the artist's studio sometimes. I did some recent rearranging. It's a lot more convenient to work in here now. I have greater flexibility, with additional setup space, so I can have a few still lifes cooking at once. I'll take photos to do a full studio tour soon. Stay tuned!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home