Monday, October 09, 2006

Swinging on the Porch

Swinging on the Porch
7x5", Oils on canvas covered hardboard
Not For Sale

This is my little buddy Mango. He loves to swing on just about anything. Here he is on his playset swing out on the porch, doing what he does best. He'll be a year old next week. Maybe I'll have to do an annual portrait of him. Mango loves to sit on my shoulder in the studio, but he's not allowed down there when I'm working in oils. This one is currently not for sale because...well....because he's my lil baby! Besides, there are still one or two little things I need to tweak in the painting.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How adorable!!!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Jan Blencowe said...

Oh I love this!! Mango is sooooo sweet!

1:37 PM  
Blogger rob ijbema said...

sweeeet!
nice colors
and so well painted.
your blog is looking real good jamie!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home