Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Trading Places No. 1---Clementines and a Flower



Trading Places No. 1: Clementines and a Flower
6 x 6", Oils on sealed, primed hardboard
$100 unframed via PayPal, free shipping within US (email me for international rates)

I love placing a piece of fruit at the base of a vase of flowers for still life paintings. Today I thought I'd let them swap locations. The vase was a recent gift from a relative of mine. It's making its still life performance debut here today. Thank you, Shirley! I love it to pieces!

For anybody planning to attend my show at the Belle Levine Gallery on Saturday, I'm going to have to change the hours that I'll be there. I'm hoping to go from 12-3 instead of from 2-5; I have a conflict with the opening of a show at the Bannerman Island Gallery, which will be Saturday from 4-6pm. Five of my favorite small works are in the Bannerman Island Gallery show. More about that later! I am so behind on posting, but must go get dinner started now or my family will take my brushes away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home