Sunday, December 10, 2006

Mommy and Me---sheep and lamb in the barn at Muscoot Farm




Mommy and Me
6 x 6", Oils on sealed, primed hardboard
$100 unframed via PayPal, free shipping within US (email me for international rates)


This is the painting I'd started on Friday, but didn't quite have a chance to finish until today. It was painted from a photo I took at Muscoot Farm in Somers, NY. Too cute!

I've also taken a photo of the nocturne (night painting) I tweaked a bit in the studio, after painting it initially in the pitch black of night and not being able to see what I was doing, and swapped that image on the previous post.

Yesterday's receptions and openings were great fun. Many thanks to friends, neighbors and patrons who came to the events. I managed to get a lot of my own holiday shopping done in the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home